Using Sakai 2.9 Forums, how do I delete a message?
Note: To complete these procedures, you must be assigned a role having the necessary permissions. To determine your role, follow the directions in Participant roles. For a basic understanding of roles and permissions, see Permissions and roles: Overview.
To delete a message in Forums:
- In your site's menubar, click
- Click the title of the desired topic.
- Either click the title of the conversation containing the message you want to
delete, or click
Display Message Contentto expand them all.
- Below the message title, click
- On the confirmation page, click
Note: You can also delete the forum or topic entirely, which will remove any associated messages; see Revising or deleting a forum or topic.
Last modified on May 06, 2015.