In Sakai 2.6, how do I view and manage comments?
To view comments on a portfolio, do either of the following:
- On the Portfolios home page, click the name of the portfolio. Scroll
down past the portfolio content to the comments section.
- On the Portfolios home page, in the row for the portfolio you
want, click the number in the "Comments" column on the far right.
(The number indicates how many comments are viewable by you.) You'll
see a comments page; to view the portfolio also, at the top of the
See presentation and comments. To return to the Portfolios home page, click
Back to list.
You cannot see comments left by someone else that were marked as private.
Each comment has a header in boldface type. The header includes the following:
- The title
- The name of the person who left this comment
- The date and time the comment was left
- Depending on which method you used to view the comments:
- One or more links with which you can manage this comment, if you have permission to do so; see below.
- The word "public," "shared," or "private," indicating whether everyone, you and the person who left the comment, or only you can view the comment.
The next line or lines contain the comment itself.
You can manage comments on portfolios you created; you must be viewing the portfolio to do so.
- Delete it by clicking the
Deletelink in the header.
Caution: The comment will be deleted immediately, with no prompt for confirmation.
- Change the audience to include only yourself and the person who
left the comment by clicking
- Change the audience to include everyone by clicking
- For a comment you have left, change the audience to include only
yourself by clicking