Sakai 2.6 Forms tool: Help contents
Forms are online structures that allow you to collect and store data. They are the electronic counterparts of paper forms, such as those you fill out to submit applications, complete surveys, and so forth. More...
How do I?
- The Forms tool and the Resources tool
- Accessing a list of forms
- Adding and managing forms
- Editing a form
- Publishing a form
- Requesting global publication of a form
- Publishing a form globally
- Exporting and importing forms
- Deleting a form
- Changing permissions in the Forms tool
- Completing, editing, or deleting a portfolio form in Resources
- About properties for portfolio tools
Last modified on October 31, 2011.