Sakai 2.6 Portfolios tool: Help contents
An electronic portfolio is a collection of one or more web pages that presents information of your choosing and allows you to share it with others. More...
How do I?
- Planning a portfolio
- Accessing the Portfolios tool
- Creating a portfolio
- Designing your own portfolio
- Creating a template-based portfolio
- Editing a portfolio
- Sharing a portfolio
- Downloading (exporting) a portfolio
- Deleting a portfolio
- Viewing a portfolio
- Leaving a comment on a portfolio
- Viewing and managing comments on a portfolio
- Seeing who has viewed your portfolio
- Setting the status for a portfolio
- Hiding or showing a portfolio
- Changing permissions in the Portfolios tool
- Completing, editing, or deleting a portfolio form in Resources
- About properties for portfolio tools
Last modified on October 31, 2011.