- General Information
- Official Enrollment
- Official Enrollment by Admit Address
- Official Enrollment by Group
- Official Enrollment by Plan
This is a new version of the Enrollment Summary Tool that has been created using Tableau Software and does not need IUIE access as the previous version required. It provides users with quick access to reports containing campus and university level fall, spring and summer (full term from 2011) enrollment and credit hour information. The reports currently available include: general enrollment information (level, residency, sex, course load, etc.), academic group, academic plan and geographical data by admission address.Race/Ethnicity
The figures reported in the EST are based upon all students enrolled at census or specific subsets of that group depending upon your choice of parameters. For "official" views of race/ethnicity for external audiences, we encourage you to use the data views provided here:
These views were produced to consistent and comparable figures using national data sources and definitions.General Tips
- Map Views:
- The maps and table are linked. Selecting any geographical unit in any of the three maps will affect the table and display only data represented by the geographical unit selected.
- To move a map in order to view a specific section, click on the map, hold until pointer (hand) changes to a four-arrow pointer, then move map to desired position within its space.
- To enlarge a map, double click on any area or hover on the map for controls that will appear in the upper left hand corner.
- Group and Plan Views:
- All graphs and the tables are linked. By selecting a particular school/group, selecting multiple groups (hold the CTRL key to select multiple schools/groups) or highlighting several schools/groups in the order they appear (Example: click on the first school bar in the graph and drag to the last school bar needed drag left to right), the data in the table will be updated accordingly. To view data for all schools again, click on the highlighted schools in the graph again or click on the 'white space' beside the scroll down bar to the right.
- If while hovering over a column heading a ' ' (plus sign) appears, clicking this will expand the list to include more values. Clicking on a '-' (minus sign) will collapse the list. These headings will be coded inBLUE.
This is a comparative view of Official Enrollment. The selected term data is compared to data from the prior year. This student count is unduplicated by campus and five years of data will be available at all times. Summer 2011 was the first time full term summer data was reported; as such, only summer terms from 2011 are represented in the current data views. Over time this will expand to 5 summers.
This is a view of Official Enrollment by the student's academic Plan. This is a duplicated count of students by institution (Columbus is separate from IUPUI) and five years of data will be available at all times.